Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How do your pigs like to cuddle?

Tgrady

Cavy Slave
My Cheeseburgers likes to snuggle up to my neck. Today he went so far as to climb into my hood! How do you and your piggies bond?
57d157b4c4b916050ce3f38eb64a94dc.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pouty

Cavy Slave
My piggies always climb up to my boobs. Sounds weird. I put them on my lap and they always leap up and rest up there instead. I have tons of pictures of them doing so but I'm not going to post them here. YOU AND YOUR PIGGIE ARE SO GOSH DARN CUTE THOUGH. What a perfect little hiding spot. I love it!!

Tgrady

Cavy Slave
My piggies always climb up to my boobs. Sounds weird. I put them on my lap and they always leap up and rest up there instead. I have tons of pictures of them doing so but I'm not going to post them here. YOU AND YOUR PIGGIE ARE SO GOSH DARN CUTE THOUGH. What a perfect little hiding spot. I love it!!

They must like it because it's so warm there! Like personal space heaters :D

pouty

Cavy Slave
They must like it because it's so warm there! Like personal space heaters :D

jeje makes sense!!

CupcakeCavy

Cavy Slave
One of my piggies Willow loves to be held for hours! She usually curls into my jacket and falls asleep. Juniper my other pig will only let you hold her if you put her in between your legs like a little piggy sandwich XD

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
Domino likes to be held right in between my legs like @CupcakeCavy 's pig. Then he starts to get very relaxed and comfortable its so cute:eek:

clmyers31

Cavy Slave
My Cheeseburgers likes to snuggle up to my neck. Today he went so far as to climb into my hood! How do you and your piggies bond?
57d157b4c4b916050ce3f38eb64a94dc.jpg

Mine both like to be up under my chin or around my neck. They DO NOT like it when I try to put them on my stomach. They scurry back up as fast as they can!! :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaycriae

Cavy Slave
Odeta does what Cheeseburger does, climbing up on my shoulders and often in my hood and sometimes behind my head. Theo likes to sit on my stomach or collarbone while I'm lying down, there's also a certain soft blanket that she'll snuggle in your lap if she can burrow in

Bitters tolerates cuddles but doesn't seem to enjoy them, she'd rather explore and walk all over me or sit on a blanket next to me while I play video games. She likes watching for some reason.

GameOfCavies

Cavy Slave
Olena demands that I never touch her, she doesn't cuddle haha. And Frisk is still learning that people are okay, slowly but surely. But she's 6 weeks old, I've had her for 3 of those weeks. I'd be more surprised if she was already 100% okay with me

But Nym either wants to be stuffed under my chin, or in a snuggle sack <3

Tgrady

Cavy Slave
One of my piggies Willow loves to be held for hours! She usually curls into my jacket and falls asleep. Juniper my other pig will only let you hold her if you put her in between your legs like a little piggy sandwich XD

My French Fries loves crawling into any open jacket with me. As soon as I unzip it, she automatically burrows. Piggy sammich sounds like the CUTEST thing!

Tgrady

Cavy Slave
Olena demands that I never touch her, she doesn't cuddle haha.

Is it common for piggies to not like being touched? Cheesy HAAAATES being picked up. He'll even go so far as to nip if he suspects something. However, once he's safe in anyone's arms (after some whining in protest), he calms down

Tgrady

Cavy Slave
Bitters tolerates cuddles but doesn't seem to enjoy them, she'd rather explore and walk all over me or sit on a blanket next to me while I play video games. She likes watching for some reason.

Aw. Cheesy liked watching tv with my bf's dad who had mobility problems. For a while he was the only person Cheeseburgers liked. Piggies are just good tv companions I guess :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.