Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flower Power Fundraiser

Aleks

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone!
The rescue I volunteer at is doing an online "Flower Power" fundraiser to help raise money for all of the buns, pigs, and chinchillas.
So far they've only raised $44 out of their goal of $1000, so I was hoping maybe some of you would like to help. :)

How it works:
Go to (broken link removed) and buy as many flowers, herbs, and veggie/fruit seeds as you want!
50% of the proceeds will go to Wonderland Rabbit Rescue.

With Easter coming up they're expecting to get swamped with intakes not too long afterwards (once all of the adorable babies bunnies get older and "lose their appeal").
Most, if not all, of these rabbits are going to need to be spayed/neutered.
They also have quite a few rabbits (and guinea pigs/chinchillas) in the rescue already, some that require special care, so they need all the help they can get!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. We really hope you consider helping out!

*This post was approved by CavySpirit

Aleks

Cavy Slave
Bumping for people who may not have seen this.
They're still only at $44 so any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
I was looking at it, and I saw the broccoli sprouts is the nutritional info the same as real broccoli?

Aleks

Cavy Slave
I was looking at it, and I saw the broccoli sprouts is the nutritional info the same as real broccoli?

According to the USDA (and wikipedia lol) the sprouts have lower nutritional value than full grown broccoli.

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
I could use the sprout tray to grow grass?

AmberCalzone

Cavy Slave
May I suggest making a GoFundMe too? Although it's awesome that this place offered to give you 50% of their profits (so crazy generous!), I feel like you won't get as much because not everyone is interested in plants/flowers, and personally, if I'm donating to something... especially if I've no use for whatever "I'm getting out of it", I'd just want to donate specifically to that charity, without the middle-man.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.