Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Frustrated no HAY!!

Aleks

Cavy Slave
I make it a habit to check the hay everyday or refill it every day so I have my eyes open on when there isn't much left. Also I'd set aside the payment for the next batch of hay needed so you don't touch it but in case of emergency. Just pretend that money isn't there, keep it out of site but know it's there just in case there is another hay emergency and you are out of money again.

That's such a lovely idea, and I've taken to doing it quite a few times.
Like when I get a paycheck that is too low for my liking, I always stash away some of my "extra money" in case the pigs run out of veg before i get paid again.
It's so much easier to not spend it when it's put away somewhere other than my wallet. Out of sight; out of mind? :)

misscavy

Cavy Slave
I make it a habit to check the hay everyday or refill it every day so I have my eyes open on when there isn't much left. Also I'd set aside the payment for the next batch of hay needed so you don't touch it but in case of emergency. Just pretend that money isn't there, keep it out of site but know it's there just in case there is another hay emergency and you are out of money again.

That is a great idea! I had never thought about! I will start today I promise It wont happen again well im going to bye some hay be back!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.