Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

anime manga fans?

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
Hi I love anime and live for manga. Anyone here also obsessed lie me lol? List your favorites in this thread and some reccomendations! . I'm more of a physiological anime person myself. Lol here are my faves.
1. Tokyo ghoul
2. Mirrai Nikki
3. Attack on titan
4. Assassination classroom
5. Elfen lied(would be higher if it wasn't for that horrible dog scene of the feels ╥﹏╥)
So if you are new to anime or are a veteran this can be a place for all of us to chat ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Saylavi

Cavy Slave
Veteran, mostly anime now since all the manga-share sites have lost their good content due to copy right, or else are full of ads. My fav anime are
1) Slayers (oldie, comedy, fantasy, adventure)
2) Fairy Tail (new, Wizards, power of friendship, fantasy)
3) inuyasha (oldie, classic, adventure-romance, fantasy, adventure)
4) Sekkaiichi Hatsukoi (romance)
5) Devil Is A Part Timer (comedy)

none are necessarily psychological, for that genre I recommend Yumekui merry (dream eater merry) and Danganronpa (murder mystery)

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
Veteran, mostly anime now since all the manga-share sites have lost their good content due to copy right, or else are full of ads. My fav anime are
1) Slayers (oldie, comedy, fantasy, adventure)
2) Fairy Tail (new, Wizards, power of friendship, fantasy)
3) inuyasha (oldie, classic, adventure-romance, fantasy, adventure)
4) Sekkaiichi Hatsukoi (romance)
5) Devil Is A Part Timer (comedy)

none are necessarily psychological, for that genre I recommend Yumekui merry (dream eater merry) and Danganronpa (murder mystery)
I used to be a huge fairytail fan myself. It was my third anime behind sailor moon and peach girl. I still watch it and read the manga. I have heard of inuyasha and love one the songs but never got into it. I am going to start the devil is a part timer I need some comedy after this anime I just watched lol. And I have started danganropa I just put it on hold so many things to watch not enough time:crazy:

scoottie

Cavy Slave
Absolutely

1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Naruto
3. Inuyasha
4.Bleach
5. Clannad and Clannad After Story - Great but get some handy tissues you will cry

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
Absolutely

1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Naruto
3. Inuyasha
4.Bleach
5. Clannad and Clannad After Story - Great but get some handy tissues you will cry
I have seen clannad and after story. It had some feel moments but I didn't care for the ending it was kinda random. Bleach is a cool anime also.

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
I watch a lot of anime. My favorites are the ones that are more emotional. Angel Beats and FullMetal Alchemist are a couple of my favorites, although more recently I really enjoyed Kill la Kill. That one's definitely not everyone's cup of tea, though!
I remember when I first saw you in a thread I said I wonder if the persons name is based off of full metal alchemist :D. Since you seem to like emotional anime have you seen your lie in April? It make s me cry so much.

Yen Tran

Cavy Slave
I watched a lot of anime :D But the biggest love is One Piece. Now I'm watching Sword Art Online

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
I watched a lot of anime :D But the biggest love is One Piece. Now I'm watching Sword Art Online
I have started one piece but never really got into it. I think I'm going to go back and try it out!

Yen Tran

Cavy Slave
I dropped One Piece for 5 or 6 months :/ And waiting for new chaps to go back :D

gpigsrock

Cavy Slave
Personally I haven't watched much anime or read manga lately because of school/guinea pigs, but I like Owari no Seraph (manga especially), Black Butler (mostly the manga), Full Metal Alchemist, Blue Exorcist, Kyoukai no Kanata, and Soul Eater. (I read the entirety of Oyasumi Punpun in one weekend but it's very depressing and traumatic so I wouldn't recommend it to most people, even though it's really good. It's also definitely for a mature audience, even if you're a teenager.)

I watched One Piece a bit when I was younger and I've seen the first episode of Noragami, but again, I haven't read much manga or watched anime lately because of life.

Um, I do play anime video games, like otome games, Persona, and Fire Emblem; does that count? lol

foggycreekcavy

Cavy Gazer
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is my favorite.

Guineahamster65

Cavy Slave
I just realized their was a new season of Assassination Classroom and spent all night watching the first 5 episodes then finished death note. I was extremely dissapointed with episode 25. (Oh the feels I now forever hate light (╥_╥) its so sad) I'm going to try out black butler today!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.