Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Pig Mom

lkbald

Cavy Gazer
Hello,

We recently got guinea pigs for our two daughters...and I got one too. So I am a new pig mom to three adorable guinea pigs. They are all very different and fun. First up there is Spotapottamus Rex ("Spot", "Spotnik") who is a Rex, black, white and red. Next there is Miss Grumperscotch who is a dainty English Crested with agouti and butterscotch coloring. Her crest makes her look a little grumpy, but she is actually the sweetest of the three. Last there is Mimi the Swirly Pig who is a fluffy black, white and red Abyssinian. She is a bit of a snot do-it-my-way-or-I-nip-you sort of gal, but through lots of error I have been getting to know her and we are becoming friends. It is such a treat when they all purr and play around us in their play area during floor time. I never expected such bonds with them, but am greatly looking forward to all the years we will be spending with these little gals!

spy9doc

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the Forum! You are well on your way to becoming one of us.......a Cavy Slave. lol BTW, nice intro!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.