Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Philippines resources on building the best cage???

allen01ph2004

Cavy Slave
I need anyone's help!! I have three piggies and they need a bigger and better cage.. and now I'm finding one. Where can I find cloroplast and grids here in the Philippines? Please reply asap... thank you!

and...

:love: :love: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!!! :love: :love:

ambho

Cavy Slave
Hello,You can get the C&C grids at any Ace Hardware located at most SM malls,they cost around 1000ph.You can get the corruplast at the National Bookstore in SM City West or at the Megamall.I think they don't have it anymore in Megamall,it cost around 50ph for a 2x3 sheet.If you have any questions regarding piggies,pellets,hay and shavings,just feel free to ask.:)

allen01ph2004

Cavy Slave
Hello,You can get the C&C grids at any Ace Hardware located at most SM malls,they cost around 1000ph.You can get the corruplast at the National Bookstore in SM City West or at the Megamall.I think they don't have it anymore in Megamall,it cost around 50ph for a 2x3 sheet.If you have any questions regarding piggies,pellets,hay and shavings,just feel free to ask.:)
uhm.. thanks for the information,, you're right there's no coroplast at the National Bookstore, MegaMall :weepy:... and they don't even know what that is and what it looks like... but, uhm,, where can I find SM City West? I have been to different SuperMalls but I haven't went there... even once.. temporarily, as a replacement I just bought linoleum... the rubberized one.. and it looks fine to me...

and another thing.. what do you think is the best bedding, pellets and hay? and where can I find those? thank you very much...:)

ambho

Cavy Slave
If you want cheap quality supplies for our piggies,you can go to Cartimar in Pasay,its near your place,Makati.Its alot cheaper there than Bioresearch.
Everything from hay,shavings and pellets is there.I know a lot of shops over there,let me know if you have time to go there.:)

kiddlat

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm just new here and I'm also planning to build a cage. Does anyone in Quezon city sell hays and coroplast? Thanks is advance.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.