Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two sweet 3 week old boars will be available in sacramento soon to adopt

sherri86

Cavy Slave
I am fostering a momma pig and her babies for the county shelter. They will be available soon to adopt, Shelter just has a $5 fee per pig. I think it should be higher but it is what it is. I took care of the momma for 3 weeks before she had them and have been taking care of all of them since. They are the cutest sweetest pigs and would love to be adopted together.
I named one Buttercup and the other Spot. Buttercup was the biggest of the litter and Spot the runt. Spot though he is smaller in size seems to be the most adventurist. I always see him out and about in the cage while the others are in the hidey. I really would love to see them find a wonderful home. I would keep them myself but I already have 8 boars of my own.

please message me if you are interested

Thank you
Sherri

Attachments

buttercup a few days old.jpg buttercup day born cropped.jpg spot a week old.jpg spot just born.jpg

sherri86

Cavy Slave
I am fostering a momma pig and her babies for the county shelter. They will be available soon to adopt, Shelter just has a $5 fee per pig. I think it should be higher but it is what it is. I took care of the momma for 3 weeks before she had them and have been taking care of all of them since. They are the cutest sweetest pigs and would love to be adopted together.
I named one Buttercup and the other Spot. Buttercup was the biggest of the litter and Spot the runt. Spot though he is smaller in size seems to be the most adventurist. I always see him out and about in the cage while the others are in the hidey. I really would love to see them find a wonderful home. I would keep them myself but I already have 8 boars of my own.

please message me if you are interested

Thank you
Sherri

sherri86

Cavy Slave
bump

still available really want to find them a good home

sherri86

Cavy Slave
They have been adopted !!!!!!!!!!!! Found awsome homes for both of them, so happy :)

Guinea Pig Papa

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Great news, Sherri! I'm so happy for them, and for you!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.