Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Possible new store for Piggy accessories?

Cleophauna

Cavy Slave
Hi all, I sew all my piggy accessories and have been toying with the idea of selling online. Now I'm not here asking for customers, but, if you think another guinea pig store is really needed. Not sure yet what designs I would sell, but I have a few basics that it seems everybody needs, such as pee pads and such. Anyway, just looking for some feed back. I'm also a little nervous that my creations won't be good enough so there's that. Nobody wants to hear bad feedback about something you think is alright. LOL I don't have any friends who have guinea pigs so I can't test out my products locally. Open to suggestions you may have. Thanks.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Just so you know, if you decide to do this, you need to post the information in the Classifieds section, not here on the forum.

Cleophauna

Cavy Slave
I know...which is why I said I wasn't looking for customers just feedback. Looking more for ideas than anything else.

PopcornPumpkin

Cavy Slave
I know this is an old thread but I’d love to see some new stuff in the classified section. I’m shopping for tunnels, cubes and hides. So many of the well known sellers take forever. Plus it would be nice to support fellow board members.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.