Groups

View All Random Groups

• Ratties

This group is for people who own rats, want rats or are just interested in learning about them.

Category: Hobbies
    Last Activity: 05-31-12 08:31 pm

22 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Rats and C&C cages
  • Writers United

This group is for those who have an interest or hobby in writing. In this group there are discussions on story lines, plots, and in some cases discussions on sections of stories that users have posted.

Only your own writing is to be posted in this group, no using real life names if the story is true. Also it is helpful if the genre of the story is mentioned in your post.

All stories are welcome as long as they are clean, pg13.

Please always include the genre in your post if you put your story up, that way people know what they are reading. Examples of genres: scifi, fantasy, fiction, nonfiction, bibliography, etc.

Also do not disclose personal information (like age and location) in your posts, if it is about you or someone you know please use fictitious names.

Last Activity: 08-17-14 05:42 pm

35 member(s)
  • I am obsessed with my pets

This group is for members who are obbsessed with their fuzzy babies or maybe not fuzzy.

Last Activity: 06-02-13 12:11 pm

62 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Your Guinea pigs
  • Chinchilla owners UNITE!

This group is all about the care and love you share for Chinchillas. Post photos of your Chinchillas. Tell us about your Chinchillas and more! It doesn't matter if you don't own any. I don't. It just matters if you like em' and love em'

Last Activity: 07-18-12 12:25 am

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Chinchillas
  • Dog Lovers

A group for those who love dogs. Talk about your dogs, dog sports, different dog breeds, anything dog related :)

Just keep it light and friendly.

Last Activity: 01-09-17 02:09 pm

89 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    The puppy in our lives
  • Hamster Lovers

A group for people who love hamster, own hamsters , like learning about hamsters , people who are thinking of getting a hamster ( or two ).

Enjoy! :D

Last Activity: 05-26-17 09:57 pm

28 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Tell us about your hammie(s)!
  • Cavy Lover Chefs/Cooks

This is a place for all the chefs/cooks of this forum to get together, talk, and share recipes.

Last Activity: 08-23-13 11:13 pm

48 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Desserts
  • Photography Pigs

Love taking pictures? Love your piggies? Why not combine the two! I am an inspiring photographer that LOVES my two piggies to death and figure there has to be other photographers like me out there.

Last Activity: 03-07-17 07:08 pm

164 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Camera Shy?
  • Knitters and Crocheters

If you like to crochet and/or knit, this group is for you! You can post pictures of your creations, discuss different techniques and tips with other members, and just have fun talking about all things knitting/crocheting!

Last Activity: 07-01-15 03:47 am

23 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    How do you knit?
  • Gymnastics Lovers

This is a group for people who do or want to do gymnastics. Share your success, problems, or advice!

Last Activity: 03-27-13 09:29 am

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Rhythmic competition

View All Recently Updated