Groups

View All Random Groups

• Women's Health

Not just women, but females of any age! Discuss what works, what doesn't work, beauty tips, hair stories (worst bad hair day ever), wildest bed head ever, etc.

And for other age groups; menopause, PMS (pre-you know what), wrinkles, acne, etc.

Nothing replaces the advice of your doctor!

Category: Personal Health
    Last Activity: 07-22-17 02:47 pm

47 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Makeup and Gloss
  • Horses!

In this group, you can talk about horses! Talk about the horses in your life, stories you have, or even if you don't know much about horses, but admire them from afar, tell us about that too! Horses are amazing animals, lets hear more about them!

Category: Hobbies
    Last Activity: 02-11-15 03:11 pm

71 member(s)
  • Kids and Cavies

Basically, I'm starting this for anyone who's still living with their parents and have problems getting permission to build C&C's, get proper foods, or adopt multiple pigs. I've been through most of it, and so have some people on here. This is mostly directed towards newbies, anyone is welcome!

*Note* Please remember that while this is mainly for younger members of the site, POSTING YOUR AGE IS NOT ALLOWED!

Category: Guinea Pigs
    Last Activity: 03-20-15 07:58 am

86 member(s)
  • Guinea Gardeners!

A Group for us Cavy Slaves that enjoy, or want to learn to enjoy Gardening of all kinds!

Last Activity: 03-07-17 07:09 pm

50 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Colorful and leafy!
  • Rescues

A group for those who rescue GP's to encourage, provide support, suggestions and ideas to other rescuers who are either established or are looking to get started from the ground up!

Topics could include; Non profit status, where to buy your supplies, best places to list adoptions, setting up your adoption practices, etc.

Last Activity: 03-07-17 07:10 pm

42 member(s)
  • Pittsburgh PA Area Pignic

If you are in the Western PA area - specifically around Pittsburgh... I'd love to have a Pignic this summer and get together with some of the pig-minded folk in the area.

It could be large, and it could be small. Pot-luck? Who know's - let's discuss!

Last Activity: 11-19-09 01:30 pm

7 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Pignic Brainstorming...
  • Let's stop iams cruelty !

Let's stop iams cruelty ! Yes, iams, with no capitals on the i, because they don't deserve it !

Together we can stop iams cruelty to animals !

=> http://iamscruelty.com/index.asp <=

Category: Activism
    Last Activity: 09-24-11 11:17 am

30 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Write an e-mail to iams
  • The Sims 3

This group is for those that love the Sims series of games, especially Sims 3. I myself am a Sim addict. Would love to know who other sim addicts are here on the forum.

New Expansion- World Adventures coming in November!

Category: Entertainment
    Last Activity: 01-09-17 02:11 pm

51 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Thoughts on the sims medieval?
  • Guinea Pigs Anonymous

Based on a recent thread - this group is for those of us who are "addicted" to guinea pigs. Whether we can't turn away a sweet wheeker, we spend most of our spare time here or looking for new piggy supplies, or for those of us that just can't help but smile at the mere thought of those fuzzy (and sometimes not so fuzzy) rascals that own us.

Last Activity: 01-09-17 02:09 pm

112 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What on earth am I doing?!
  • Writers United

This group is for those who have an interest or hobby in writing. In this group there are discussions on story lines, plots, and in some cases discussions on sections of stories that users have posted.

Only your own writing is to be posted in this group, no using real life names if the story is true. Also it is helpful if the genre of the story is mentioned in your post.

All stories are welcome as long as they are clean, pg13.

Please always include the genre in your post if you put your story up, that way people know what they are reading. Examples of genres: scifi, fantasy, fiction, nonfiction, bibliography, etc.

Also do not disclose personal information (like age and location) in your posts, if it is about you or someone you know please use fictitious names.

Last Activity: 08-17-14 05:42 pm

35 member(s)

View All Recently Updated