Musicians, What do you play?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. MCR_Rox
    MCR_Rox
    I play trumpet for my school's jazz band and marching band. I can use some improvement,though, and when I have to play notes that no one else has in jazz band, I usually get nervous and not play. Maybe if I practice at home, so I can learn my part.

I can play quite a bit of the recorder, but everyone at my school was taught to. I'd learn everything on the recorder if I were interested in doing it.

I am also trying to teach myself to play guitar, but I don't think I'm trying hard enough. I wish I knew someone who'd teach me. I'd ask my band teacher, but since he's a new guy, I'm a bit nervous to. He probably already thinks I'm an idiot, anyways. I wish my old teacher were still teaching, but she moved to New York this summer. I could ask my aunt, but it's probably been years upon years since she's played.
  2. Tessa Bea
    Tessa Bea
    I kind of play piano, I took lessons as a kid on and off. I taught myself to play guitar like a hippie in middle school, and I am learning accordion.
  3. Cavy Christi
    Cavy Christi
    I'm great at singing! That counts as music, doesn't it? I'm good at Rockband
  4. kcandy18
    kcandy18
    I play piano, for about 5 years now? Not sure- but that's about right. I' in chorus, but I know I'm not special at singing. :-(
  5. Animals548
    Animals548
    I played Piano for like 2-3 years now and I might be going back in it. I also played recorder.
  6. guineapigluver1
    guineapigluver1
    I just started playing the accordion. I rather like it.
  7. vickyangel3
    vickyangel3
    Well I started on recorder at age 5. At age 6 I started the piano. At 11 I started Clarinet. Then since then I have done a little bit of tenor Sax, Flute, drums, guitar & just started with the violin!
  8. chrisandpiggers
    chrisandpiggers
    I learnt piano for a year and absolutely loved it! However, I had to give it up because we only had a crummy keyboard for me to practice on. I was pretty sucky at it as well.
    Hopefully in the future I can start piano lessons again...
  9. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    I can play a little bit of piano.

I have been told I sing beautifully, I don't to much in front of people . But I sang a trio at spring group camping(lady gaga).
  10. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    I can play a little bit of piano.

I have been told I sing beautifully, I don't do much in front of people . But I sang a trio at spring group camping(lady gaga).
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast