Musicians, What do you play?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. fieryone
    fieryone
    Honestly, I'm not all that experienced with Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I was just being wise We have GH 2, 3, & World Tour and we rented Rock Band 2 recently. My son and husband play it. But I did try the drums and failed miserably. Maybe it's just as well that my mother didn't let me play the drums when I was a kid!
  2. guineapigluver1
    guineapigluver1
    I suck at Guitar Hero. You'd cry if you saw me playing it.
    My brother is pretty good, though.
  3. dra&pigs
    dra&pigs
    I remember when we got our Wii...I spent days on end glued to that thing so I could beat my stupid brothers, who, naturally, could play Expert after only a couple days. Anyway, I got pretty good, and I can do Expert on guitar and drums, but not for singing. I *cannot* sing!
  4. dra&pigs
    dra&pigs
    I remember when we got our Wii...I spent days on end glued to that thing so I could beat my stupid brothers, who, naturally, could play Expert after only a couple days. Anyway, I got pretty good, and I can do Expert on guitar and drums, but not for singing. I *cannot* sing!
  5. tehdoc809
    tehdoc809
    Yeah, Those games really have nothing to do with actual guitar playing. Its basically "how well can you learn patterns to rhythm" They are fun games and I'm highly addicted to them, Rock band trumps Guitar Hero though
  6. _Lisa_
    _Lisa_
    I play the violin, and have done so for about 18 years.
  7. RosenrotXXII
    RosenrotXXII
    Instrument: Guitar.
    How long: I have been playing for 5 years.
    Style: Metal/rock. Usually in the styles of AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Opeth, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc.

Instrument: Bass. I occasionally play bass from time to time. While I love my guitar, I find it hard not to love the bass and its sound. However, when I play bass..I'm a finger bassist.
    Style: Same as above.
    How long: A year.

MISC.
    Instrument: Recorder..elementary school. I think almost everyone started with that
    Instrument: Piano...self taught after learning to read music in elementary. I'm OK barely play that now.

Instrument: Drums/bass/flute...7th grade. Spent the longest of that year on the flute though. However, I continue to play bass from time to time now.

Instrument: "Drums" I play some mean drums on guitar hero and randomly hit things on my friend's set haha
  8. Bdmellohead
    Bdmellohead
    I'm currently a Music Education Major at a Cal State College.

I first started playing the organ when I was in 4th grade, then I switched to clarinet in 6th grade! In high school my director decided that I was a French Horn player and I have been playing horn now for 8 years. I received a full scholarship to college playing horn and I am principle horn! I love marching band and have played in the Blue Devils drum corps. I love it! And of course, my favorite type of music is classical. I am graduating this year from college and hope to land a high school teaching position soon after. I can't wait to teach marching band!
  9. Puff&Fleckrmypiggies
    Puff&Fleckrmypiggies
    Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Trumpet, Flute, Trombone, Piano, Guitar, and Vocals! Oh yeah, and anything on rockband/ GH! Add me you crazy muffins! Please? I NEED MORE FRIENDS! Thank you!
  10. xoLauraox09
    xoLauraox09
    Tinwhistle Ha
    and Im learning to play the guitar
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast