Hi Fellow Cavy Club Members!

1. Aisteraina
    Aisteraina
    Soon, I will be getting a guinea pig. (Yay!!!) I thought this would be a good discussion starter, so anyway, I am still thinking of names, I might be getting two female piggies, or just one. (It depends on my dad) So if you have any cute female pair names, or just any piggy name suggestions at all, I would love to see what you have in mind. I will also bring some pics, and some updates on the piggies (or piggy) when I get them(or her). I will also tell the names I picked for the piggies! (Or piggy LOL) So have fun! - Aisteraina
  2. missnickelback
    missnickelback
    hi,
    did you get ur piggies yet?
  3. VillyAnn143
    VillyAnn143
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself I'm Villy and I have a blonde male cavy name Carmelo and he likes to whistle.
  4. guineadiva
    guineadiva
    Hi Cavy Club

I'm new to the forum. I'm so impressed with the info on this website - so much so that I've just ordered a C &C cage from eBay!

Looking forward to chatting to you all

My guinea girls are Betsie and Daisy, who are going popcorning crazy at the moment as they love my laptop - weird creatures xxx

5. Aisteraina
    Aisteraina
    I got my first piggy! If you guys have tips on taming, that would be great! Her name is Muffin, and she is 5 months old. Because she is so small, she has to stay in a store bought cage. Her head would get stuck in the c&c cage, so ya. BTW, MERRY CHRISTMAS!