Camera Shy?

1. Mango_Cookie
    Mango_Cookie
    I ALWAYS have a hard time getting my piggies to pose for me but Snickerdoodle seems to be the better of the two (sorry Ashy). Any tips that you use to keep your pig in the ideal position? I've tried holding lettuce at a certain angle but even that loses their interest after a while.
  2. Ionues
    Ionues
    For me, sometimes I ask my mom keeps Lampo in the position that I want him to pose. You should give them something they are really like ( strawberry, carrot...).
  3. GPigs77
    GPigs77
    i have the same problem with my pig Lola she sometime sits there and other times she just popcorns everywere
  4. elisarae
    elisarae
    Aww, I have a Lola as well. her full name is Lola Claire.
  5. elisarae
    elisarae
    Aww, I have a Lola as well. her full name is Lola Claire.
  6. DominateOne
    DominateOne
    Right now Im tried to take pic and she is hiding...
  7. GuineaGal2013
    GuineaGal2013
    Sometimes you just have to be patient. It is like taking pictures of any other animal/child. They aren't always going to stay the way you pose them. It is a matter of having your camera ready when they position themselves.
  8. iluvguineapigs2
    iluvguineapigs2
    Yes, I have been trying to take a picture of my girls in the perfect position, but they like to keep moving.
  9. aeiou
    aeiou
    I have one pig who will stay concreted in the pose that I move her into until I put the camera away. I also have another pig who just moves way too much to get pictures of!