Makeup and Gloss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. louie_joey
    louie_joey
    Okay, so I have been thinking about animal cruelty, animal rights etc a lot these past few months and it occured to me that I have forgotten one thing-

Do you know what companies (especially for lip gloss, I have a slight addiction ) do not test on animals?
  2. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    I like green beaver for lip balm/gloss.

As for makeup, Zuzu luxe is good, suncoat, beauty without cruelty, M.A.C(I their stuff!!), urban decay, etc.
  3. Peggysu
    Peggysu
    Bare Escentuals does not test on animals. I use a lot of their products, but have not tried their lip gloss but they have a huge selection.
  4. louie_joey
    louie_joey
    1frankie7- M.A.C is cruelty free? Thats awesome, I am in there all the time!
    Peggysu- I have never heard of them, where do you get that brand?
  5. Peggysu
    Peggysu
    http://bareescentuals.com/

BareEscentuals is on Peta's site as cruelty free.

I have no complaints about their products, I love their stuff. If you order over $50.00 worth of stuff online it's free shipping. Usually comes pretty fast too. I order my stuff online because they don't have a boutique near me and if they did I'd be in trouble.
  6. Peggysu
    Peggysu
    http://bareescentuals.com/

BareEscentuals is on Peta's site as cruelty free.

I have no complaints about their products, I love their stuff. If you order over $50.00 worth of stuff online it's free shipping. Usually comes pretty fast too. I order my stuff online because they don't have a boutique near me and if they did I'd be in trouble.
  7. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    Yep, M.A.C if non animal tested, a the majority of their products are vegetarian(with the small acception of a few lipsticks containing carmine).

I love it there too.

I am ordering from urban decay in a few days, So I will have some reviews of their stuff.
  8. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    Actually, peggysu, do you know if they ship products to canada? If they do, I would LOVE to try a few of their things.

TIA!!
  9. Peggysu
    Peggysu
    Actually they only ship to the US and Canada.
  10. 1frankie7
    1frankie7
    Alright, thanks!!

There is a store nearby that sells it(and bare minerals).
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast