View RSS Feed

Evangela

Travel

Rate this Entry
Has anyone ever traveled with their Guinea Pigs? I am driving with a friend to FL from SC and am concerned as whether they can travel or not? Please say sooooo!!

Submit "Travel" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I traveled for 6 hours with mine and he did really well!
    Something to consider... Water bottles don't hold up well so give him/her lots of cucumbers and carrots. Its probable enough. You should give hay.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyguineaus
    I traveled for 6 hours with mine and he did really well!
    Something to consider... Water bottles don't hold up well so give him/her lots of cucumbers and carrots. Its probable enough. You should give hay.
    Thank you Skinnyguineaus. Glad to hear you were able to travel with your Guinea's and they did well. Didn't think about the water bottles though. Cucumbers and carrots are a good idea. Thank you
    We traveled 8 hours when we moved from Virginia to Indiana, and ours did really good. We had them in their cage from PetSmart and their water bottles did as good as they do in their cage any other time
    Quote Originally Posted by vickiandcraig
    We traveled 8 hours when we moved from Virginia to Indiana, and ours did really good. We had them in their cage from PetSmart and their water bottles did as good as they do in their cage any other time
    Thank you Vickiandcraig! It is good to know they can travel. I was truly worried. I'm glad to hear the water bottles did well. Thank you
    The water bottles should not be used unless you are able to stop often to check on them... You dont want a stressed out piggy sitting on wet fleece Just my personal opinion
    Cucumber and carrots will provide enough water for the trip
    Thank you skinnyquineaus. I will take that into consideration.