Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog pigtures!

• Thread starter brindyzoeycandy
  • Start date
Blog entry from old forum

brindyzoeycandy

Cavy Slave
well, i finally decided to get a flickr after thinking about it for, like, five seconds. and since for whatever reason my computer isn't letting me attach pictures to this post [am i the only one whose computer runs fairly fast but goes painfully slow for this site?], here's my flickr with some pigtures [& bunny/horse pictures. i still need to get some of my doggies].

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xstylishequestrian

about the outdoor pictures [when i took the buns & pigs outside about a month ago], they one. obviously do -not- live out there, they live inside; two. i find it funny how if i put all of my pigs together inside, candy and lucy start an all-out war, but outside in a smaller cage, they are completely fine.

also, i never realized one my buns [riley] has blue eyes. its a bit too dark in my room, even with the blinds open, to tell the color and i always thought they were brown like romeo's.

Very cute. How big is their outdoor playpen? I want to make one for the girls this Spring/Summer but I need to buy even more grids. I have two piggies.

The sites is extremely slow for me as well, and I haven't been able to post to the galleries in a few months, since January... I guess the owner has been dealing with a move and other things and hasn't had much time to maintenance the site.

thanks! it's 2x4. the site's always been slow for me, but it's just been getting worse D:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.