Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Guinea Pig GONE!

Blog entry from old forum

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
I just got home from class and walked into my room to check on my piggy like I always do. I looked inside the cage and didn't see him then I looked inside his pigloo that he is always in... NOTHING! My heart started to skip beats & I thought to myself, "Oh my God, he escaped out of his cage some how and is now running loose in my apartment." Then I looked down & felt his fleece cuddle cup bed that I made him and felt a lump. There he was! :D He's hasn't used it at all since I made it for him so it was the last place I expected. I was extremely relieved that he was in his cage. In the past I've had dreams of my pig escaping from his cage even though there isn't any way he could. I tend to dream what I fear. Anyways, I'm so happy that he has finally used his cuddle cup I made him. It was so cute seeing him sleeping in there even though he scared me half to death. I love my furry boy. :love:

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
Was he under the cuddle cup? If not how could you not see him in it? Cute story lol.

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
Rnd210;bt3909 said:
Was he under the cuddle cup? If not how could you not see him in it? Cute story lol.

It's made out of fleece so it's more like a sleeping bag type of thing so no I didn't see him in it since it covered him. I'm glad he is using it though. :D

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
So it is a Cozy sack not a cuddle cup. I am glad he is using it then.

GPigs77

Cavy Slave
My pigs did that once except they were in the same sack lol

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
Haha. Glad he was safe.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.