Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Back to Class

Blog entry from old forum

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
Well, today classes are in session once again; however, it's my last semester as an undergrad. I am so excited to be done with my degree all within four years. Now I have to play the waiting game to see if I get into grad school or not to obtain my Master's. Cross your fingers! :D

I miss my piggy when I'm in class. I feel sort of guilty, especially today since I have class then I have to go to work until 10 p.m. He was wheeking so loud before I left for class which made me feel even guiltier so I gave him some lettuce before I left. Hopefully after this year I will adopt a guinea pig so Cadbury has a friend. My desktop display picture on my laptop is of my guinea pig so now when I have to use my laptop in class I can look at his cute little face.

idramaxx0

Cavy Slave
Congrats on starting your last semester! I'm starting my second semester of my junior year tomorrow. I feel the same way! I hate being away from my boys for so long! My netbook doesn't let me change the background otherwise I'd do the same thing as you! ^_^ Good luck this semester!

MyLittlePiggy07

Cavy Slave
idramaxx0;bt3901 said:
Congrats on starting your last semester! I'm starting my second semester of my junior year tomorrow. I feel the same way! I hate being away from my boys for so long! My netbook doesn't let me change the background otherwise I'd do the same thing as you! ^_^ Good luck this semester!

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. Good luck with your semester as well. College sure does fly by!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.