Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Snow! And other random stuff.

Blog entry from old forum

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! I have been a tad MIA lately because life is hectic, with classes(I love being bilingual, dont get me wrong, good skill, and in my part of canada french is essential to get a good job, but I hate my french classes(there are FIVE! On a daily basis, thats 4 1/2 hours of a language I barely understand :p) and just life overall.

It SNOWED!! There are several inches of snow on the ground!! I will try to post pics whenever I can, Im gonna take many many photos of the snow. :) I have my coat, I have my mitts, my awesome hat! I cant wait for winterlude!

I also have a terrible cold(ICK!) so Im waiting for that to pass, I probably have it because my and a few friends were out a bit late last night after the parade.  And I always thought the weekend was to catch up on sleep, but instead Im more sleep deprived than ever! Went to sleep at 4:30-5:00, and woke up around 7:00. I am exhausted and have way to much homework to do :((the party was really fun though!).

The pigs are doing great! they have a newly acquired obsession with orange pepper.

I saved a teeny kitten! A friend of mine found her in an orchard, barely 2 weeks old, my friend couldnt keep her, I couldnt keep her, so she is a permanent resident with my nanny/aunt(they live together), she's getting bigger, coming up to 4 wks now. She is in better health now too, she is very small, only about a half pound. Her eyes are turning green, and she is now a typical hyper kitten. Not shy at all, extremely cute. She is a calico, and she will have long hair, I think. She has longish hair now, and I think it will get longer.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.