Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog It's too quiet.

Blog entry from old forum

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
I miss my piggies!!

It's been a heck of a week and it's really only just begun. Working full-time and being in school has been a handful. My schedule is wacky and I get two days off every now and then. The thermostat in my appartment broke when I was working so my mom had to come over and get the pigs. It gets way to cold in this place.

I'm actually sleeping at home tonight but I'm back at work for a few days starting tomorrow and won't be back till friday night after school. The thermostat is fixed but for convenience to my mom, I left the piggies with her as she will bring them home tomorrow.

It's weird to look at the cage all empty, it's depressing. I love taking care of my piggies and talking to them because it takes my mind off the all the stuff that I'm thinking about continuously.

Thank Goodness for my mom. I would not be able to get through this without her!

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
I know how you feel! Whenever you come home from vacation, the house feels so empty without the bird's constant chirping, the pig's wheeking and the dog's barking!

Hopefully they will come home soon!

PiggyKat

Cavy Slave
I've been working a lot too and coming home to my piggies makes me relax! I hope that your piggies rejoin you soon!

Peggysu

Cavy Slave
I'll be home tomorrow night and I can't wait to relax and hang out with my pets.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.