Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog May be adopting 2 more!!!

• Thread starter wigglesgiggles1
  • Start date
Blog entry from old forum

wigglesgiggles1

Cavy Slave
My brother and I are looking into adopting two more boys. We could probably take them at the end of June. We are looking at a chocolate and white addy who only has one eye and was neglected, he is one. The other is a red and white abby who is about 17 months. We emailed th rescue to let them know we are interested! I hope i works out!!:p

PiggyKat

Cavy Slave
So what will that ring your total too? And I hope you get them! I would adopt as many as possible if I wasn't limited on space!!

wigglesgiggles1

Cavy Slave
That would bring me to 4! One setbackis that I contacted th lady and the boy with the missing eye is very aggressive towards other pigs so he needs to be housed alone. I am considering dividing a portion of my 9x3 cage for the pig with the missing eye. I really want him, he has been at the shelter almost a year. If I did get him and had to keep him seperate, I would adopt another pair so I have a herd of 4 and one seperate boy. Geez, that would be 5 pigs haha.

GPigsRSweet

Cavy Slave
I hope you can get them!! I feel bad for that pig with the missing eye. I'm sure that's a big setback for someone who isn't looking to help him out. Hope you can figure out a way to get both of them plus another pig!! Yay for 5 piggers! ;)

wigglesgiggles1

Cavy Slave
Same here! I have been looking at him for a month and he took a place in my heart! The hard part is getting my mom to say yes, my dad is excited so he is not the problem. My mom fears they will smell worse, but in a 9x3 they shouldn't smellany more than they already do. I am looking into a pair with a himi and a chocolate american. I am also looking into a pair with an orange boy and a brown and orange guy. I am asking the lady wht pair is more social and likely to get along wih my current two boys.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.