Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Wicked!!! Wow!!!

Blog entry from old forum

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Holy Smokes. My boyfriend and I had a date night last night. He surprised me with tickets to Wicked which I'd been saying I really wanted to see.

It's playing in San Francisco right now.

OH.....MY.....GOD. I have to say that is was by far THE MOST incredible live performance of anything I've ever been to--ever. No wonder the theatre was packed and tickets are selling for way over their face value.

I'm still in awe. I had no idea what to expect, what it was about, or if it was any good. I hadn't really read any reviews. All I knew is that the Wizard of Oz is my all time favorite movie.

Wow, wow, wow. If anyone gets a chance to go see it, don't miss it. It's a once in lifetime kind of thing. I'm so broke right now, but I want to figure out a way to go again and get even better seats.

Wow.

I decided to put this post up on my blog, because I just loved this show sooo much!!

I just spoke with a friend who had seen it as well. She said she goes to a LOT of shows and this was also BY FAR THE BEST live show she's ever been to!

starshine123102

Cavy Slave
You should read the books the play is based off of by Gregory Maguire. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, Son of a Witch and A Lion Among Men.

Have you ever seen Avenue Q. It won the Tony a few years ago. It is very amusing, but be warned there is lots of sexual content and "inappropriate" language. I think it's a great commentary on society though.

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Yeah, I was planning on going out to buy the CD and maybe the books tonight. For sure the CD. I'll probably wait and get the books on Amazon if I can get them used and cheaper.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.