Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Only Me

Blog entry from old forum

Cocoa'sClover

Cavy Slave
So Saturday evening I was working at my regular full time fine jewelry job and accident prone me goes and get's myself injured. :(

Our case doors are mirrored ones that flip upwards when you open them. I had one propped open in one of our watch cases where I was knelt down reaching in to change a sale sign when the bloody door fell down and conked me right in the forehead!

Needless to say to the emergency room I was taken to find out I have a concussion and a neck strain. So I've been off of work both Sunday and today and go back to the docs tomorrow for a checkup.

Only me can get injured working in fine jewelry! I played basketball for two years just fine, but no, gotta get the concussion working in retail!

On the flip side....

Apparently Cocoa had noticed that "Mommy" isn't feeling the best and my reflexes aren't quite up to par because she now runs around and around and around when I'm trying to pick her up for lap time. Then once I get her she's a sweet innocent piggy who purrs like crazy.

Animals really are the best at helping us recover from injuries. Smiles are the best medicine! :)

Hawise

Cavy Slave
Aww, poor you. I am going to be honest and say that I giggled a little bit because I am a fellow clumsy girl :)
Animals are much more perceptive than we are!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.