Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Small pet select 2nd cut Timothy hay review!

Blog entry from old forum

Beatrix187

Cavy Slave
I am so exited that my Small Pet Select package came! I got a big box of 2nd cut Timothy hay! :)
This hay is amazing and i have been wanting it for a while:) I seriously wanted to get the third cut but my dad literally said that we would spoil my piggie too muchlol Because if we ever had to get some hay from the pet store like if the next package didn't come yet Domino would not eat the pet store hay:) But Domino is LOVING his second cut Timothy hay! He has been munching quite a lot since we got it!
The hay is soft and does not poke my hand. It also isn't dusty so I don't sneeze nearly as much as with the previous hays we've had. It has nice long strands and fuzzy bits in it. ( fuzzy bits are essential for Domino's hay! One of his favorite parts!)Plus, while being better than pet store hay it is also CHEAPER than pet store hay! Just buy the biggest box that you can handle. The bigger the box the more money you save!

Also the shipping is super fast if your purchase is over $40 And they ship on Saturdays!

Here are some pictures of the hay
image.jpg image.jpg

i am noticing that I am filling the hay bag more often after putting this SPS hay in!

So overall a 5/5 stars for this amazing hay. I would highly recommend it. You can get it in Amazon and smallpetselect.com

drowningindemon

Cavy Gazer
how do u post a blog thing?

CutsieCavies

Cavy Slave
drowningindemon;bt8218 said:
how do u post a blog thing?

You have to be a Cavy Slave @drowningindemon

drowningindemon

Cavy Gazer
CutsieCavies;bt8219 said:
You have to be a Cavy Slave @drowningindemon

How do you do that? do you have to be on here for a certain amount of time?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.