Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Another Job interview

Blog entry from old forum

Seonta

Cavy Slave
okay, so last week I had a job interview. I didn't hear back from them yet but there's still time.
Today I had another job interview. She sounded a little disinterested but maybe she was just distracted by something. I don't know, she said I would hear back for her by Thursday regarding a second interview (telling me if I earn one or not). Apparently I'm underqualified for the job in her opinion (babysitting... with light housekeeping duties.) I don't know why though... she only has one child and he's six months old, I've watched two newborns who were only a week apart for as many months and then watched single children that age. Of course those jobs were only once a week.
She said she'd contact my references... guess that's the best I can hope for for now. In the mean time my nearly completed guinea pig cage lies empty.

Edit:update:
okay, so I'm supposed to hear back from this lady tomorrow... I really hope I do.

Jenni_Feathers

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Goodluck *fingers crossed!*

Seonta

Cavy Slave
They didn't call me back like they were supposed to- not that I'm surprised... at all. It's back to job searching this weekend. I'm going to broaden my scopes a little so to speak and try to just apply for every full time job in an hour's radius from my house... it's an annoying thing to have to do but right now "beggars can't be choosers"... and I am getting really close to begging.

wheekers01

Cavy Slave
Aww! I'm sorry things haven't been working out for ya! I'm sure something will come along...just like my pig adopting searching....*sighs*...Good Luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.