Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Newbie.

Blog entry from old forum

CavyGarden

Cavy Slave
Okay, I apoligize if my last blog was a little offensive. I just want to learn things about guinea pigs.:sad: Everyone always calls me "The guinea pig girl". But how can I be one, if all the advice I give is wrong? :sorry:So here now Cavyspirit, I have come to your site to absorb your knowlegde!:mischievo
Mwahhhaaaa!

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
My advice is for you to read, read and read. Read all the stickies at the tops of all the forums, read the special and reference forum and don't give advice to others until you learn more yourself.

Also go to www.guinealynx.info and read the medical info there. Toss any books or magazines you have about guinea pigs into the trash and start over from scratch with their care.

I am concerned about your pigs diet. The diet plan they are on now does not sound very good. If you would like to discuss diet options with me, feel free to private message me and I will be glad to help you come up with a proper diet for these pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.