View RSS Feed

spudsthepiget

My pigs are movie stars

Rate this Entry
I'm a sub for my school district and a teacher at one of the Jr. High's here shows Youtube videos to her students in the mornings on the SmartBoard. I ended up talking to her about the pigs (Of course ) and mentioned they were on my Youtube channel. She asked for the link to my channel and I gave it to her.

Yesterday, she showed my video of Trudy running laps and popcorning behind a curtain. She said the kids loved it; in part of the video, Trudy runs behind the curtains and Guinness comes out. Apparently the kids thought for sure they were watching a magic video and were saying "She changed colors! She went from white and black to all black!" The teacher said she loved the pigs and the music (Led Zepplin \m/)

All of the pigs are in that video, so now they've all made their film debut on the silver screen! They are now movie stars

Submit "My pigs are movie stars" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Cool I'm jeleous hehe but can you please help me I can't post a blog I don't know how to can you please tell me how ...thanks
    @GuineaPigs2013 You can't add a blog entry until you're a cavy slave member. You become a cavy slave after 30 days
    Quote Originally Posted by spudsthepiget
    @GuineaPigs2013 You can't add a blog entry until you're a cavy slave member. You become a cavy slave after 30 days
    Thank you very much for the help greatly appreciated
    No probs!
    Can you post a link to your vid? I love to see it!