Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Such a smart pig

Blog entry from old forum

xanima

Cavy Slave
I am just sooo proud right now.
Enja jumps over little obstacles for a while now and really likes that
2012_11_17 120.jpg
Still it took a lot of patience until she understood that I wanted her to jump over my arm (while my fingers smelt soo good, she couldn´t help checking and double-checking I didn´t had treats hidden there). But she learned that, too. So time for the next step.

Jumpng over a cucumber.
A lot weirder than jumping over my arm, this tasty cucumber just in front of her and I wouldn´t let her eat it and was also telling her to jump over it??? But she is a smart girl it only took very few minutes until she finally jumped and the second and third try went really smooth and fast. And she only tried a little to just eat it. Will be exiting to see how much she remembers next time.

And Suri remerberes now that while I am still the horrible scarry thing doing terrible things to her like weighing her or cutting her nails I also have treats and now again dares to come to me even without the rest of the group around her. When I didn´t had any treat left she still didn´t run off but tried to take a closer look between my fingers.
Such clever piggies:love: (well, admittedly I am not really in a position to judge them objectivly but anyway).

maiden

Cavy Slave
Your piggy is a real good looker, simply beautiful.

iluvguineapigs2

Cavy Slave
Cute piggy! I doubt my pigs could do that, because they are a little fat (I'm still trying to cut down on their weight a little bit)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.