Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog I'm on a Mission!

Blog entry from old forum

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Ok, there to begin. Well, I have two sows, Pumpkin and Nala. I rescued them from CritterCorral Small Animal Rescue. They are the sweetest little dolls and I love them! I have a "L" shaped cage that is 2x5 grids long and the short side of the "L" is 2x3 grids. This is the link where you can see it so it makes more sense: https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/about-guinea-pigs/81603-third-fourth-piggy.html . It is a total of 14 square feet and the girls are very fond of it! :D I have had them since August and I just can't get enough!

I am in the process of trying to get a third piggy. She doesn't have a name but this is the link to the thread where she is from: https://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/pregnancy-babies/82270-so-utterly-angry.html . Nibbler did not name her becasue tat is how she gets attatched. If I do end up gettin gher, I owuld rename her Sarabi. That is Simba's mom's name from the Lion King (childhood and still to this day is my favorite movie!!! :D ). I am freaking out because her cervix started dialating this morning and i am freaking out thet she is going to die, the babies are going to die, or she is going to give birth to a lethal white baby! I have this pit in my stomach because I am so nervous and I still haven't asked my mom or step-dad yet if i can get her! :eye-poppi

I have planned out what i am going to do. This is my plan for when I explain that i want her (i wrote it downn and I have it stashed in the back cover of my iPod case!) :

1.Sit them down
2. Politely ask for them to not say anything
3. Unveil poster
4. Explain poster
5. Hand out 2,000 word essays
6. Bring out reccommendation papers
7. Pass out highlighters
8. Allow essays to be read and question area's to be highlighted
9. Answer all questions
10. FaceTime letter reccommender
11. Excuse yourself from the room for adults to contemplate
12. Return to room to recive final answer

As you can tell, I am pretty pumped! I am just so scared that something bad will happen. I just felt that I needed to share that with someone or i was going to implode :headache: ... Thank you for reading this far! :)

MissJean

Cavy Slave
I hope you're able to get her.

It's always amazing to hear about children having to write essays and all that jazz to their parents. I would much prefer to have a relaxed conversation with my parents and be able to answer questions as they're brought up in said conversation. Perhaps having links ready so they can do research on their own time.

This sounds like petitioning against a body of government or proposing a business plan to investors instead of having a reasonable, open discussion with your family. :(

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
Te essay thing works best with me. An I am proud to announce that she gave birth to three gorgeous babies!

YourSoJelly

Cavy Slave
. That was a mistake. It was two babies. I talked to my mom and I don't get an answer until tomorrow.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.