View RSS Feed

lissie

We're spying on the pigs again

Rate this Entry
My husband setup a video camera for me to spy on the pigs. It has a motion sensor and will capture videos when there are movements. Here are some of the videos. Enjoy!

Coco Zoomies and Popcorns... - YouTube

Coco Morning Work Out and Breakfast - YouTube

Coco and Cookie Love Their KM Pellets - YouTube

PS. We will be setting up another cam for the top bunk.
Note: Cookie is not pregnant! He's my fat neutered male who lives with my female Coco.

Submit "We're spying on the pigs again" to Google

Comments

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! They are soo cute and too funny!! thanks for sharing! I like to spy on Ritz too they're such funny animals!
    Love the videos..... I camp out in a chair and watch our boys
    Cute! They certainly seem like happy active little guys. =D
    Thats so funny.... piggies on surveillance!! It is incredible how fast they do their blog laps. Formula one pigs!

I have an indoor window next to our piggies cage and you can watch them from their and they don't catch on... my desk is right there so I can watch the boys playing.... funny piggers!!!
    I love Cookie's dewlap!
    Aw Cookie and my Buddy could be the faces of Slimfast for Pigs. Such happy looking pigs!
    Thanks everyone

I like this video here. My husband was giving them apples and the boys on the top bunk already finished theirs and were asking for more... while my husband didn't even see them. One was doing a circle to beg for more apples.

Daddy... We want more apples... - YouTube
    Thats adorable!
    I love Cookie's butt crack!