Conversation Between Ilovemypiggies1 and SugaPwum

8 Visitor Messages

1. hey thanks for the comment!
  2. Cool that souds like a good idea...they'd have a mansion with a 2x3 loft .
  3. I have two piggies right now and my friend's daughter has two also. She has a 2x3 C&C cage so when i get them (in 3 years or sooner) i was thinking of putting her cage on top and making a ramp down to the lower level of my cage. If they didn't get along i would still leave the cage on top of the 2x6 i have now but her two piggies would be by their selves in their own cage. I wish i had more room too.
  4. yeah I'm sure she will be. I'm gonna make a 2x3 with a 1x2 loft. I plan on getting 1 more female. I'd have more if I had the room . Oh that is awesome, how many pigs is she going to give you? how many do you have right now?
  5. That's wonderful, she is going to be one pop-corning piggie! How big is it going to be? A friend of mine has a daughter that in 3 years is going off to college and she said that when she has to go off the college, i can get her pigs! I'm very excited and i can't wait even though it's quite a long time from now.
  6. yeah I'm making her C&C cage right now, I can't wait to put her in it. =]
  7. Your welcome, that's good she won't be there for long since the cage is quite small, as it's a quarantine cage.
  8. hey thanks for the comment on my GP! I'm probably gonna keep her in there for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8