View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. New Guinea Pig Progress!

It seems Stardust, our newest addition to the cage, is finally beginning to warm up to us!
    She has decided that it's ok to come take food from our hand, and lets us pet her fuzzy little head when she's in the cage (sometimes ).
    Here's some pigtures from Easter Photoshoot;
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0786.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	82329

Name:	IMG_0814.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	82330

Name:	IMG_0787.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	82331

The other day we took her out for lap time, and she scrambled up to my shoulder, and snuggled ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is my Guinea pig Milton a rare Guinea?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if my Guinea pig Milton is a rare silkie Guinea? As you can see in the pictures he is gray all over his body and a tint of a brownish color when you look at him in the light, he also has some white highlights on his face and head, and when you look Milton's eyes in the light you can see that he has red eyes with a little blue in it. I do follow a lot of Guinea pig accounts on my instagram and I have never seen a gray silkie that looks like milton. So I feel really ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1943626612550078.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	82246   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1943626605883412.jpg 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	82247  

Name:	received_1943626625883410.jpeg 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	82248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1943626632550076.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	82249  

3. Welcome Home Saphron!

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	81599
    Everyone say hello to Saphron! She was adopted as a companion pig for Willow after Juniper did not get along with her.

We got her yesterday from Portland guinea pig rescue! We love her so much and she is such a little cuddle bug!

She came from a family that allowed their small child to look after her. The kid thought it was funny to keep boy and girl pigs together and soon they had 6 piggies.

When they needed to move all ...
  4. Information about the Guinea Pigs I have had

The first guinea pig I got was Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ("Cookie Dough"). She is all black on one side, and on the other side she is all white with one brown spot. I've had her since March 2015 (she was 5 weeks old when I first got her). She is a Satin American Tri-color. I still own her today (Jan 2017).

The second guinea pig I got was Hazelnut (“Hazel”). She was about 1 year old when I adopted her in September 2015. She was white and two shades of brown, and had ...
  5. Two girls new Boy, Ash is a happy Piggy

Since Jack past away Ash has been by himself, he seemed happy but always stayed inside his hay, I felt really bad because we have the two girls (very young) and he hears them above him in their own two story cage. We recently decided to get Ash a new buddy but I was hesitant because Jack was his brother and they were bonded pretty good. I saw a family was downsizing their piggy's because they were now in an apartment and just fell in love with "Charlies" photo, he was exactly like our ...
Page 1 of 569 1234521 ... LastLast