View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Oh man... it's a blog!

You know, back in the day I used to be a fanatic about LiveJournal. I posted every day, sometimes multiple times a day... but it was also a lot of emo ranting and raging because I was a teenager with a lot of stuff going on.

So hopefully anything I post here won't resemble that in the slightest. I don't really have any type of hankering to return to that life. I'm sure it also helps that I'm about twice as old now as I was back then... ya know, age makes a difference. Changes your perspective ...
  2. Training With The Piggies

Thanks to @ClicknCavy I have decided to begin clicker training my piggies, though I have a feeling that Eggs wouldn't respond well to it quite yet because he's just so skittish.

Anyway, I have begun training with Bacon and he is a wonderful, intelligent piggy. It is so amazing what you discover about your guinea pigs when you begin their training! At first, I wondered if Bacon's love for food would be distracting, a downfall for training, but it ended up being ...
  3. First Blog Entry!

First and foremost: Hooray for becoming a Cavy Slave!

Today is Memorial Day. I know it is all about honoring our troops who are serving and have served, but I can't help but dedicate this one to my grandpa. Today is exactly one month since his passing, and all I can think about is that he should be here celebrating and having a good time with us. Not a day goes by that I don't think about and miss him, and my life feels so lost and lonely without him. I suppose I've slipped into a slight ...
  4. Ruka has diarrhea?

Hello!

I've had Ruka and Izzy for almost a year now, and everything has been fine until a few days ago.. Ruka began to have loose stool, now I looked this up and many others say that their stool smells very very bad but hers doesn't at all. I got very worried and just cleaned out both of their cages and have separated them. Now, I don't know if I need to schedule an appointment at the veterinarian or not. I'm incredibly nervous now, she seems to have loose stool on her bottom when I
  5. My Girls

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	57295
    Cutest pigs I ever did see

i recently learned how how to make my own fleece cage liners! The most fun is buying different fleece patterns as you can see I have a soft spot for frogs.

another pattern I recently made
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	57297  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast