View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. well, I caved.. in a way.

I was so determined that I was going to wait and get the Oxbow that I wanted! But with only a day left I ended up getting the Oxbow for adult cavies and a bunch of alfalfa hay. I'm trying to impress upon the owner of the store that Oxbow is great so I have bought 3 different kinds of hay and all of the Cavy Cuisine that he had.

Hopefully he gets the message.

Current concerns: none really, I think that my 'allergies' might actually be a cold... please be a cold! ...

Updated 02-19-09 at 07:56 pm by Somanypets (entered catagories)

Categories
    A Day in my Life , Guinea Pigs , Personal , My Guinea Pigs
  2. Long Introduction

I have a little history of guinea pigs. I have owned a guinea pig named Mikey that was given for me on my b-day, and he died in 2007, being 7 years old. He was a very tiny Aby when brought to me, couldnít eat, so I actually had to play the mommy role. I used to carry him in my pockets (thatís how tiny he was at 1st), so he got used to sleeping with me, especially on my chest when he got older, and on my neck, and every time I got home he started to whistle and couldnít wait just to cuddle. He had ...

Updated 02-20-09 at 09:03 am by BubuCandyBlue

Categories
    About Me , Personal
  3. Heyy

So, whats up everyone? I'm lving the new features, so I figured I would give this blog a shot. This new stuff is sorta cool, isn't it? I like it, especially this blog, because I've got no life whatsoever and the computer is a great way to pass time. Lol...jk for the most part.
    Anyway...yeah. Whats new with me? Well, I broke my left wrist last weekend because I was with a bunch of guy friends and one dared me to do a back flip when I was ice skating (I play hockey and used to figure ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ...even the name 'blog' is fun!

I've never had a blog before and I know that I am pretty new here, but I thought what the 'hay'! Might as well have a bit of fun and see what happens.

I live in Medicine Hat with my 4 kidlets, 3 of which are of the piggie variety.

I am really enjoying this whole forum and have learned a lot from it!

My pigs as you can see from my avatar are (from left to right) Rolo, Truffle and Gizmo. They live in a 2x6 C&C which I wish I could make bigger but we ...
  5. Wayhey, I have a blog!

Well folks it's been a while since I've been on here! I've missed the place but baby and pigs are well and truly my priority! Sadly I am a pig down since my last visit, we recently had to have our neutered boar Bart euthanised. He was somewhere around 6 or 7. His girly pigs will miss him.

That's all for now but I will update soon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized