View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Hmm...

I loooove these new features. I went to Joanne Fabrics today because my mother needed some stuff to make my grandmother a birthday present, and I found some new fleece. Its verrrry cool and if I can dig my camera out of hiding I'll show it to you all. Anyway, they are loving it and so am I.
    Thank you guys for posting on my page and reading these blogs, it makes me feel so loved.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What to say, what to say?

So, it's been a really really long time since I've had a blog. Last time I had one i was in high school and I used it to rant about my parents (which came back in bit me in the butt when they found it).

I guess I'll use this as a chance to inroduce myself a bit more in depth than the bio allows.

My name is Michelle and I'm 21 (5 more days!!!), and am a full time college student, majoring in psychology. I plan on attending graduate school for library science and will ...
    Tags: intro
    Categories
    About Me , Personal
  3. Forum Upgrade, I'm pooped!

This is my first real blog. I've deleted my test entries. Well, I've been saying for probably over a year now, that the forum upgrade was just around the corner. Ha! This was a big upgrade, and I just didn't have time to do it.

I ended up hiring some technical help to do the bulk of it for me. He did a great job. And it's still taking me forever to go back and tweak some of the styles and templates just to get them back to the way they were--I'm still not done with that. And then there ...

Updated 02-19-09 at 09:12 pm by CavySpirit (Edit categories)

Categories
    A Day in my Life , Personal
  4. well, I caved.. in a way.

I was so determined that I was going to wait and get the Oxbow that I wanted! But with only a day left I ended up getting the Oxbow for adult cavies and a bunch of alfalfa hay. I'm trying to impress upon the owner of the store that Oxbow is great so I have bought 3 different kinds of hay and all of the Cavy Cuisine that he had.

Hopefully he gets the message.

Current concerns: none really, I think that my 'allergies' might actually be a cold... please be a cold! ...

Updated 02-19-09 at 07:56 pm by Somanypets (entered catagories)

Categories
    A Day in my Life , Guinea Pigs , Personal , My Guinea Pigs
  5. Long Introduction

I have a little history of guinea pigs. I have owned a guinea pig named Mikey that was given for me on my b-day, and he died in 2007, being 7 years old. He was a very tiny Aby when brought to me, couldn’t eat, so I actually had to play the mommy role. I used to carry him in my pockets (that’s how tiny he was at 1st), so he got used to sleeping with me, especially on my chest when he got older, and on my neck, and every time I got home he started to whistle and couldn’t wait just to cuddle. ...

Updated 02-20-09 at 09:03 am by BubuCandyBlue

Categories
    Personal , About Me