Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C 3x3 cage, coroplast help

Mochichi

Cavy Slave
So atm I have a 2x3 but I am planning on adopting another guinea pig (i currently have a lonely piggy). I was told I needed at least a 2x4 to adopt the second one, but i found a 3x3 would be perfect for the space I have atm. Problem is I can only find coroplast thats 2x__. How would I go about getting coroplast to fit a 3x3 Im at a lost and really wanna get my guinea pig a friend asap!
thank you for any insight you might have and if you have any questions just ask!

kraizy randoms

Cavy Slave
I had to get a whole sheet to fit my 3 wide, sign shops should have those full 4x8 foot sheets, sometimes they have messups that they are throwing away that are big enough. I have the side pieces duct taped at the seams, but I cover it all with fleece.

Last edited:

prettynyguen

Cavy Slave
hi there

we had to cut our coroplast in half to get it home on the bus, so it wasn't long enough for the cage. we simply pieced it together by overlapping the two pieces by a couple feet, and duct taping it. our guinea pigs have never chewed on the tape because it's hidden by bedding, and it does not leak at all because the bedding is always changed when it is damp. i also put little heavy dishes under the water bottles, so if they drip, it will keep the bedding dry. i have had this cage since last summer and it works perfectly. good luck :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.