Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hola fellow pigge lovers!!! 💗

Amberrrose

Cavy Gazer
My name is amber, I have only had one pigge in the past. I didn't now about this community of guinea pig lovers. I never knew about C&C cages so my piggie was in a store bought one 😪. But one day I was searching on the internet and I had come across a link saying "make your cavy at home- guineapigcages.com". When I click on it , I felt like I enter a whole new world. Hopefully I can make some friends on here 😊. I'm planning on adopting in the summer. Don't worry I have researched on guinea pigs so I'm insured how to take care of them. I have enough time, space and money too insure the piggies a wonderful life.

-Amber ❤️

MrsGuineaPig

Cavy Slave
It's ok, I think the number one guinea pig owner mistake is getting a store bought cage. I knew nothing about guinea pigs until I joined this site. It is very informative and great with any question or tips you need! Everyone on here is so helpful and friendly! My guinea pig wouldn't be as happy as she is today without this site! When you do adopt, post some pictures!!! Can't wait to hear wonderful news when you get them!

Amberrrose

Cavy Gazer
This site is wonderful for beginners ��. I will for sure post pictures of my piggies when I get them and Their cage��.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Trust me your not alone we've all made mistakes. Most of us here have made at least one mistake when getting piggies. Like me my first pig Star I got at a pet store. He lived in a pet store cage then I got a bigger pet store cage. And the most funny part is for his whole life we thought he was a she. Sadly he had needed a surgery before we found out he was a he.

I hope you enjoy the forum. You've definitely came to the right place for information.

Amberrrose

Cavy Gazer
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Trust me your not alone we've all made mistakes. Most of us here have made at least one mistake when getting piggies. Like me my first pig Star I got at a pet store. He lived in a pet store cage then I got a bigger pet store cage. And the most funny part is for his whole life we thought he was a she. Sadly he had needed a surgery before we found out he was a he.

I hope you enjoy the forum. You've definitely came to the right place for information.

LOL that's funny and I know we all made mistakes. I love this site so much I can sight on here for hours looking through the phot gallery of the cute piggies.

Rywen

Cavy Slave
Hello and welcome!

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
hello and welcome

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.