Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece really excited!

caitlinbenosky

Cavy Slave
right after the babies were born, i went to walmart and got some fleece. and seeing as how i don't own a tape measure (oddly enough) my measurements came out horrendous. so my c&c cage looks ridiculous right now. i've been wanting to share a picture for a while, but i'm just really embarrassed of how badly done the coroplast and fleece were cut. so i went on to our store, and ordered new coroplast bottoms, and two sets of flippers (one for each cage.) i got the coroplast about a week ago. and the flippers just came in today! so they're on their 4th wash cycle right now, hopefully they'll be done after this, then i just have to dry them and put them in. i literally can not wait to share with you guys. and yes, as everything else i do, i have a theme.

purple/gray/black/zebra.

not sure who is going to get what right now, but i ordered purple fleece and gray fleece. so one cage will get one color. then i also have two pigloos (one purple one gray), two litter pans (one purple one gray), and i only have one hay rack at the moment, which is purple, but i am looking for another one that's gray. so whoever gets the gray fleece will be getting the purple 'furniture' and whoever gets the purple fleece will get the gray 'furniture'

so, let's take a vote i guess? should girls get purple fleece, gray furniture? or should it be the other way around?

right now on my old fleece, i have it opposite. gray fleece, purple furniture for girls.

sorry if this is incredibly hard to understand. i'm bad at organizing my words lol

both their water bottles are gray, and both of their food bowls are zebra. so the cage matches my room very well :D the coroplast is black (old was white -blegh) and their soon-to-be fleece forests are purple gray and black.

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
I have boys and girly fleece the pigs don't mind I think they're just glad to be off the shavings :).

caitlinbenosky

Cavy Slave
I would probably go with purple fleece and gray furniture for the girls.
haha wish i'd seen this earlier, i did it opposite :(

caitlinbenosky

Cavy Slave
I have boys and girly fleece the pigs don't mind I think they're just glad to be off the shavings :).
haha yeahhh ik. when i thought i had two boys, i used to use purple carefresh. i'm like ridiculously ocd when it comes to things matching my bedroom. like, if one of the buttons on my remote control for my tv isn't a color that matches, i have to paint over it. i haven't actually gone that extreme yet, but yes, the green power button on my bluray remote does bother me. so everything had to match perfectly lmao. but i just wanted opinions on where to put the boys/girls lol. :p i did it gray fleece/purple furniture for girls.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.