Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I have one smarty pants piggy

nismosmama

Cavy Slave
LOL my Nismo had me cracking up last night! I got him some cubes last night so that I could make a playpen in my living room. Since I don't have time right now to make him a new cage at least I can give him some nice big running space for floor time. I also got him a fleece blanket to run on. so I put him down, put his hidey house, some hay and snacks. I ran out of connectors in the end, so the last two ends I pushed together and covered with the blanket, thinking Nismo wouldn't notice it. Well after some walking around and sniffing and checking out the space, he started walking around the perimiter, I guess to see how far it went? LOL All of I sudden I see he notices the spot where I covered the un-connected part, he starts fiddling in there, then gets behind the blanket, as I'm watching him he figures out this little spot opens and nudges his head in there and wiggles the crack open and runs out! lol crazy pig, I catch him and put him back in, I find a zip tie thing and close the crack. So Nismo goes and explores some more, as I'm laying next to the pen doing homework I notice him going back to the area where the crack was open before, and the nut job starts trying to get his head through the holes!:eek: I kept shushing him from there cuz I was afraid he'd get his head stuck. Well he'd go off to the other side, and as soon as I look away he starts sniffing around that area again. He wasn't interested in any other side of the pen, just that side, LOL. He kept trying to poke his head through every hole on that whole side, OMG, I was laughing so hard. He KNEW that's where he was able to run out from before, LOL, so he figured I know the trick is here somewhere :crazy: . Then he starts doing these little hops and starts running marathons around the pen, OMG, I couldnt stop laughing, he would stop, do a couple little popcorns and do some more laps. He finally tired himself out and ended up inside his hidey house and started falling asleep. Nismo is a nut but a smarty pants one at that, LOL.

nismosmama

Cavy Slave
Oh I took a bunch of pics last night too, LOL, of him trying to poke his head through the hole and running in circles. They are in my camera at home, I'll post them tonight.

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Aww, clever guy! Can't wait for the pics!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.