Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Chicken and Waffles' 1 year adoption anniversary!

spudsthepiget

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Yesterday was Guinness' 2 year adoption anniversary and today is Chicken and Waffle's 1 year! We rescued them from a free add on craigslist that said "Free to the first person who will take them before they drive me nuts." They were Christmas presents for 7 kids that had gotten bored with them; they were living in a tiny cage with an exercise wheel meant for a dwarf hamster and dirty shavings.

We were going to foster them and find a new home for them since we already had 5 piggies. I put them on guineapigzone and got a lot of positive thoughts, but only 2 or 3 responses. One gal in Illinois was excited about them but backed out on me at the last minute. After that, my mom said she would keep them as her pigs when I moved out.

They were so small when we got them and now they're such chubsters :p But I'm glad we kept them! :eek:

Chicken:
Chicken and Waffles' 1 year adoption anniversary!

Waffles:

That's awesome, happy adoption anniversary Chicken and Waffles! They look like they have a lot of fun together.

Thank you! :) Chicken is more timid and shy and Waffles is the outgoing one, but when that Abbytude comes through, Chicken gets spunky and he'll kick Waffles out of the tunnel or pigloos. :p They definetly balance each other out.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.