Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags This is not a rescue group...it's a breeder...plz flag!!!

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
This woman is NOT a rescue group...she is a breeder...please flag!

(broken link removed)

This is also a breeder getting rid of their "stock" please flag!

(broken link removed)

Artista

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Wow, that Tiffany ad is still there after all those flags?? :/ Done.

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
The one is, yeah but she posted a new one about being a rescue group. Thanks for flagging!

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Slave
Will she ever give up?! Flagged. Ugh. I hate her, and I'm not even in the same country.... lol

Artista

Cavy Slave
I don't see her giving up, especially since with all the commotion as of late, she's probably more determined than ever to keep on doing what she does.

pinky

Cavy Slave
How do you know it's a breeder?

PiggieWigglies

Cavy Slave
How do you know it's a breeder?
The one that says its a rescue has the same map location as the bottom URL Zombie wanted us to flag (at least on my screen its the same map location.) And in the bottom link, Tiffany is the one who is breeding Zombie Queens pig that Zombie had to rehome 'cause Tiffany is a liar.

Artista

Cavy Slave
ZombieQueen has done some research and has a facebook group page which lists the ones she's found out to really be breeders. Maybe it's not a bad idea for as folks are found out to be liars to have a pinned thread somewhere with a list of folks to avoid, somewhere where folks go to a lot. I don't frequent the kitchen much so maybe some other place to pin such a thread.

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
I don't see her giving up, especially since with all the commotion as of late, she's probably more determined than ever to keep on doing what she does.

That's OK. I will continue to flag any breeders I find. Her included.

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
ZombieQueen has done some research and has a facebook group page which lists the ones she's found out to really be breeders. Maybe it's not a bad idea for as folks are found out to be liars to have a pinned thread somewhere with a list of folks to avoid, somewhere where folks go to a lot.

Actually I think Guinea Pig Zone is thinking about starting something like that, because of what happened!

Artista

Cavy Slave
Actually I think Guinea Pig Zone is thinking about starting something like that, because of what happened!

But how many people go over there vs here? I mean just the average number of guests each day here is 400-500. I think here will get far more views.

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
I think the same person who runs GPZ is the sane who runs this forum.

adeline13

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
Some people are so horrid flagged

Artista

Cavy Slave
I think the same person who runs GPZ is the sane who runs this forum.

I know it is the same person. I'm just thinking about the number of views that site gets which has no forums vs this one. If you want "everyone" to see the list, it would make sense putting it here somewhere where over 400 people visit this site it seems at any given time of the day.

pinky

Cavy Slave
I still don't see where she's listed pups for sale to show she's breeding. She might take in guinea pigs for free and then try to rehome them for a profit. Looking for roans and dalmations doesn't mean she's going to breed them. I think there's been recent a thread on here where someone is trying to find a long haired guinea pig so people do look for particular breeds. It sounds like she has a lot of guinea pigs but there are people on here who have more pets than that.

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Slave
@pinky, I think you missed out on the thread that proved she was a breeder. Long story short, she 'adopted' Zombie Queens roan sow, after swearing she wasn't a breeder when asked. Then, Zombie Queen saw those threads and got worried, so asked for Jasmine (roan sow) back. The woman refused, saying her daughter was attached to her. Then, Zombie Queen found her breeding page on facebook. She made a fake account as a 'breeder' and asked about the 'roan sow' being for sale (Jasmine). The woman said Jasmine was already pregnant and not for sale.

Check Zombie Queens threads for longer details, it has 100+ replies so it shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Zombie Queen

Cavy Slave
I still don't see where she's listed pups for sale to show she's breeding. She might take in guinea pigs for free and then try to rehome them for a profit. Looking for roans and dalmations doesn't mean she's going to breed them. I think there's been recent a thread on here where someone is trying to find a long haired guinea pig so people do look for particular breeds. It sounds like she has a lot of guinea pigs but there are people on here who have more pets than that.

I could show you the link to her breeder page if you want. ..

Last edited:

pinky

Cavy Slave
@pinky, I think you missed out on the thread that proved she was a breeder. Long story short, she 'adopted' Zombie Queens roan sow, after swearing she wasn't a breeder when asked. Then, Zombie Queen saw those threads and got worried, so asked for Jasmine (roan sow) back. The woman refused, saying her daughter was attached to her. Then, Zombie Queen found her breeding page on facebook. She made a fake account as a 'breeder' and asked about the 'roan sow' being for sale (Jasmine). The woman said Jasmine was already pregnant and not for sale.

Check Zombie Queens threads for longer details, it has 100+ replies so it shouldn't be too hard to find :)

Thanks for the info. I didn't see that thread.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.