Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Strawberry Hideaway - FREE SHIPPING - SOLD

Catalaya

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)

These are made new and sealed, they are not used products.

THIS IS FOR SIZE SMALL - Please see the last picture for correct measurements.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Tracking # will be sent to your paypal email address after it has been shipped.

In Paypal, please leave a note on your payment to indicate what color you would prefer. If no note is left, I will send you the default color of red.

Adorable hideaway for your furry critters. Small size is suitable to fit 1 to 2 adult guinea pigs or momma and several babies comfortably. Medium size will accommodate 3 to 4 adult guinea pigs comfortably. Large size is more suitable for 1 small/medium size dog or 2 adult cats.

I provide FREE worldwide shipping only by China Post Air Mail. Shipping upgrades for RUSH ORDERS are available for an additional fee upon request.

By default your order will be FREE shipping sent out by China Post Air Mail. PLEASE NOTE: The FREE Worldwide Shipping method can take 10 to 30 days depending on your location. Shipping upgrades are available if you wish to pay a small fee for a faster shipment. Shipping times are best estimates based upon information from the carriers. Sometimes shipments get held up in customs while crossing the border and can take longer to arrive at their destination. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but this is beyond my control. You will be given a tracking code so your item can be tracked. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

RUSH ORDERS - If you want to upgrade your shipping to a faster service and pay the additional fee, I also ship by Expedited Shipping Service, please message me prior to placing your order so I can quote you the additional fee for the faster shipping cost.

Delivery time:
China post Air Mail: 10-30 days to USA & Canada (Standard FREE Shipping)
Expedited Shipping Service: 4-7 business days to USA & Canada (RUSH ORDERS)

REFUNDS are handled on a case by case basis. Please message me within 3 days of receiving your item and we will discuss further - I will do my best to try to find a solution for any issue you encounter with your purchase.

In the event that a refund is issued - the item must be shipped back to me in the same condition as received, unused and without a smoke odor. Return shipping is at the customer's expense.

If you have questions about the details of an item please feel free to send me a message before purchasing; I'll be more than happy to answer your questions!

List Date: 3/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: (broken link removed)
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

(broken link removed)
--------------------------------------

(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Mobile friendly version: (broken link removed)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.