Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Dora being cute during last nights cuddle time

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
Here is Dora being cute during cuddle time last night. First she was very content to lay on my chest, but after awhile she decided my arm was much more comfy.

CAM00256.jpgCAM00262.jpgCAM00264.jpgCAM00266.jpg

squigglesisMINE

Cavy Slave
Adorable! And the name is cute

PiggieWigglies

Cavy Slave
Too cute!!!

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
Thanks. When I adopted Dora and Olivia, I never though with how skidish and and shy they were that we would bond so quickly.

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
To show how far i've come with Dora and Olivia with bonding and trust, I sent some pictures to the rescuse that I adopted them from and the head lady wrote back:

Sounds and looks like your doing a wonderful job with them. From the looks of it, they have improved by leaps and bounds.

It makes me very happy to hear this especially from someone who had spent lots of time with them and knows them.

Dagny_Rango

Cavy Slave
That's so wonderful! They really do trust and love you to lie with you so sweetly :) Great photos too

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
That's so wonderful! They really do trust and love you to lie with you so sweetly :) Great photos too

I won't lie, I was worried when I adopted them knowing how very skidish and shy they both were, and not knowing if they would trust me enough to cuddle with and sit with me like I had seen in many members pictures on here. I am so happy that they were able to break through that barrier with me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.