Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General [Photos] There are my babies, brown baby is called Milka.

nury19

Cavy Slave
Hello, my guinea pig Brownie was pregnant and his babies were born on 9th February. Im so excited!! And so happy.
Now they have 3 weeks.
Only can stay with me my Brownie and her baby Milka... because I have no money and not enought space for the other babies.
(Sorry if I have wrong English but I'm Spanish and I'm learning this langue)
uploadfromtaptalk1393665127148.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393665207188.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393665241222.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393665272314.jpg

WheekingPiggies

Cavy Slave
They're so cute!
So they're currently three weeks old? If you haven't done so already, sex the babies and separate the girls and the boys. Here's a link for reference: https://www.cavyspirit.com/sexing.htm

You can actually post an ad on here to rehome the other piggies on here. Click on the "Adoptables" tab on the top of the page and then click the "Add new listing" button.

Also, please take out the hanging treat stick. Seeds are a choking hazard for guinea pigs.

nury19

Cavy Slave
Ok, thanks a lot. But I promised the other babies to my friends :) it isn't a problem.
I hope to write here mi experiences with my guinea pigs, and reading all of things about guinea pigs!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.