Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Me and my little Teddy

EllyTeddy

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone!

My name's Elisa (but I go by Elly) and I'm from Brussels where I currently live with my little Teddy.
She must be around 9 weeks now and I've had her from almost a month now! My mom gave her to
me for my bday as I turned 21 and I live by myself (with my boyfriend for now but he's gonna go back
to his country soon, which is Greece), so I needed a little companion! And as piggies don't take up
a lot of space, my mom got me this little cutie. She's a bit skittish which is a shame, but she loves
her foodies. She loves sleeping too and of course she likes doing some exploring. I haven't given her
lots of floor time yet as I live in a tiny apartment and my boyfriend needs to be gone because he's very
tall (and I'm not) and noisy and it scares her a bit. She still runs away quite often (except when she
eats) and sometimes it makes me a bit sad, as I'm not very patient, but I try to be. I'd just love to
cuddle her everyday and stuff. I had a cavy when I was a very very little girl (Mini, she was the cuuuutest!)
I have a question though: I would like to make her more comfortable and my boyfriend doesn't like hairs
so he barely picks her up. What should I do about it?

Thanks for your answers and here's a picture of my little Teddy.

Attachments

IMG_20140202_220027#1.jpg IMG_20140220_222212.jpg

maddy harper

Cavy Slave
hello and welcome. I have a teddy to, his name is chock. The baby cagemate is an abisinian cross. He is called spike because of his hair on his back. It may make your pig happyer to have a friend. I have just done an intro and it went really well thanks to peoples advice i read here. Any questions, just ask.

EllyTeddy

Cavy Slave
I know, but that's the thing, I can't get another one, my apartment is way too small for a bigger cage :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.