PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be piggy mama!

apoorva
02-12-14, 02:05 am
Hi everyone,

I'm Apoorva from India.
I am obsessed over guinea pigs and dying to raise them but sadly my parents wont allow me to have any pets. I will be moving out in a couple of months and I'm planning on getting them. I joined this forum in preparation for that. I even decided on what to name them. I want to adopt 2 girls, Hope and Joy. Just gotta wait now. I'm a newbie and I will be looking for guidance once I get them. Since I am in India and don't get a lot of the supplies that is available in other countries, I will be doing a lot of DIY. Anyways I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone so "Namasthe" ;)

Thanks in advance.:)

CavyMama
02-12-14, 03:17 am
Welcome to the forum, apoorva!

That's great that you are excited about getting some furry friends :-) You've come to the right place for information about guinea pig care. This is a great resource to use - especially when you are new to guinea pigs.

Feel free to look around and ask questions.

apoorva
02-12-14, 06:18 am
CavyMama, Thank you so much. I can't wait to get started on building the cage and getting everything ready. This forum has been very useful.

PiggieWigglies
02-12-14, 07:39 am
Welcome! If you ever have any questions about cages, diet, behavior or anything just ask :)

Rywen
02-13-14, 12:00 am
Welcome to the forum, Apoorva!