Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Hit another bonding milestone this evening

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
Dora, Olivia and myself hit another bonding milestone that I had heard others talk about on here, but never had happen until now. I was in the kitchen getting the piggies there evening snack ready and while cutting up peppers, they started weeking and weeking until I brought them some peppers to snack on. As I continued to chop, this contnued to happen, until I brought there vegtebale bowl to them. Apparently, they have picked up on when I'm in the kitchen chopping, it means snack time is here, which I thought was pretty cool.

mtk2000

Cavy Slave
For me its when ever I open the pig closet or I take their veggie bowl out of the cage!
!!

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
Last night while cuddling I had the bag of cut up pepper pieces and Dora looked at the bag and knew exactly what was in there and keeped looking at me almost like she was trying to say, any time you want to open it and give me some would be fine by me.

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
I love when pigs learn what the veggie time signals are! For my girls though, since they're in my bedroom with me, pretty much any sound of footsteps on the stairs means veggie time, so the incessant wheeking gets a little overwhelming at times!

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
I love when pigs learn what the veggie time signals are! For my girls though, since they're in my bedroom with me, pretty much any sound of footsteps on the stairs means veggie time, so the incessant wheeking gets a little overwhelming at times!

I can imagine. I thought about putting my piggies cage in my room, but then I realized that as much as I love my piggies, there is something I love as well, sleep.

Princess_Piggie

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
They aren't nocturnal, you know? They don't make much noise at all over night. Mine have basically adjusted to my sleeping pattern except they wake up a little earlier.

piggydaddy1

Cavy Slave
They aren't nocturnal, you know? They don't make much noise at all over night. Mine have basically adjusted to my sleeping pattern except they wake up a little earlier.

Thats true.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.