PDA

View Full Version : Hello from 4 piggies and me!

Pudding
02-08-14, 10:29 pm
Hi there, I've been a cavy slave for 11 months now! I also used to be a foster for a rescue, but ended up adopting both of the piggies (Ruby and Jazzy).

Mocha was my first piggy, and she's definitely the one I'm the closest to; I feel like fate must've brought us together because we have a really special bond! :) She's turning 1 this month.

She also loves using me as a pillow while cuddling!

Then there's Ruby, who's nearing 4 years old! She loves eating and chewing things, and she has a habit of knocking over her bowl of pellets just to eat them off the floor of her cage...

Jazzy, who's around 1 and a half years old now; much more anxious than the others after being neglected at her old home, but still very kind-hearted once she warms up to you. She's also talented at ear-piercing wheeking.

And finally, the youngest out of the group (half a year): Raisin! She's the definition of crazy and restless. The hair on her bottom is randomly long, which reminds my mom and me of a curtain, haha.

I love them with all my heart, so I'm glad to have finally joined this community to express my love for guinea pigs with everyone else! :love:

Hhbean
02-08-14, 10:30 pm
Oh, they are just too cute!

Rywen
02-08-14, 10:37 pm
Gorgeous piggies! And I love the fish fleece bed!

Pudding
02-08-14, 10:37 pm
Oh, they are just too cute!
Thank you, hehe!

Pudding
02-08-14, 10:42 pm
Gorgeous piggies! And I love the fish fleece bed!
Thanks! My mom came up with the idea of buying each of them a fleece bed as a little Christmas gift; Mocha has a pink Hello Kitty one (to match the fleece in her cage), a red one with flowers on it for Jazzy, and Ruby received a plain red and black one (since she's too big to fit into the prettier ones...lol).

agirlwithink
02-08-14, 10:45 pm
All of them are precious! I'm dying over Mocha's sleeping position!

LuvCavysLuvCats
02-08-14, 11:10 pm
Welcome to the forum! Your piggies are just too cute!!! Raisins coloring is beautiful. Honestly though all of them are beauty's.

I'm Stephanie and my two girls are Princess Penelope and Miss Maybelline. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

(Btw, what camera do you use? These pictures are great quality!)

Pudding
02-09-14, 09:23 am
All of them are precious! I'm dying over Mocha's sleeping position!

Thanks, she really loves spending time in my bed with me! It's really funny how she gets super defensive when my mom tries to bring her back to her cage, biting and flopping around just to avoid leaving my room, LOL.

Welcome to the forum! Your piggies are just too cute!!! Raisins coloring is beautiful. Honestly though all of them are beauty's.

I'm Stephanie and my two girls are Princess Penelope and Miss Maybelline. I hope you enjoy it here. :)

(Btw, what camera do you use? These pictures are great quality!)

Thank youu! Eek, your piggies have such adorable names! I'm a sucker for anything that sounds princess-y. :D

I'm pretty sure my camera is called the Canon PowerShot ELPH.

mtk2000
02-09-14, 10:54 am
Wow I love your piggies! They are soooooooo adorable!!!! I have 2 girl Hershey and Rookie my brothers named her :)

Pudding
02-09-14, 01:39 pm
Wow I love your piggies! They are soooooooo adorable!!!! I have 2 girl Hershey and Rookie my brothers named her :)

Aw, I'm sure my piggies would be flattered by the kind words! :o

Those names are really cute, especially Hershey because it reminds me of chocolate as soon as I hear it!

Kelsie
02-09-14, 02:03 pm
Oh my, you have beautiful piggies. Don't tell your other girls but Ruby is my favorite. I'm a real sucker for the orange pigs. She looks so much like my Rusti.

It's so nice to meet you and your girls. Welcome!

GuineaPigParty
02-09-14, 04:05 pm
I love your cage and pigs!

Welcome to this fun form! lol

RandomCavy
02-09-14, 05:02 pm
Oh my goodness! I could pignap Mocha! lol welcome to the forum!

Amanda Branch
02-09-14, 06:19 pm
Welcome to the forum!!!! I love your piggies names and they are all so adorable!!!!

pielli0250
02-10-14, 12:55 pm
They are so adorable, thanks for sharing your pigtures and welcome to the forum!

Pudding
02-10-14, 03:52 pm
I love your cage and pigs!

Welcome to this fun form!

They are so adorable, thanks for sharing your pigtures and welcome to the forum!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Oh my, you have beautiful piggies. Don't tell your other girls but Ruby is my favorite. I'm a real sucker for the orange pigs. She looks so much like my Rusti.

It's so nice to meet you and your girls. Welcome!

Sure, I can keep a secret! ;) I can definitely see the resemblance - Rusti is super adorable as well, they look like they could be a pair of cute sisters!

Oh my goodness! I could pignap Mocha! welcome to the forum!

Hahaha, if you pignap her, prepare to become addicted to petting her! She's a silkie so she's super soft and fluffy. :o