Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

New Member/Rescue

Wonderland RR

Cavy Slave
Hi my name is Barb and I am the Director of Wonderland Rabbit Rescue, 15 min. South of Detroit. While you will see items signed by
me and my volunteer Aleks who turned me onto this forum, I am the newbie and she is the experienced GP owner. The Rescue
has taken in 4 GPs recently, 2 boys and 2 girls. We are trying to rehome the two girls. I am very experienced on what I need to do to
rehome rabbits, but is there anything specific I should look for when rehoming GPs? We do home visits as the final "drop off" with
the pigs. (One of the boys is still under medical care for a neurological issue and we are not sure we want to fully separate him
from his roommate quite yet). Thanks in advance and hello its nice to meet everyone!!! Barb

Aleks

Cavy Slave
Yay, you finally made an introduction!
Welcome to the forum. :p haha

ChristyAnne

Cavy Slave
hi Barb, welcome to the forum...

aspecht

Cavy Slave
Hi!!!! Thanks for all your help and welcome. When you do the home visit, I'd just be sure that you require a large enough C&C cage. Boys tend to need a bit more space than females. I'm sure Aleks has told you all this though! I would also make sure that your adopters have an experienced exotics vet lined up, as guinea pigs go down hill pretty quickly.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.